Sunday Bulletin, 4-23-23
Order of Service
- Worship: Dan Palomino and Team
- Prayers of the People: Gaby Schmidt
- Announcements: Jason Kang
- Tithes and Offerings
- Greet Your Neighbor
- Sermon: Pastor Tim Dally
- CROSSwalk (Kids Ministry): Ages 1-4 sign in at room 3101. Grades K – 5th graders are in the cafeteria.
- Members Meeting Today: Please join the Pastoral Search Committee after church today for a Q & A session. All members are welcome to attend.
- Meet Pastor Kimberley: Pastor Kimberley will be here in Long Beach this week and will preach next Sunday, 4/30. We have a number of in person and zoom meetings available for members to meet her. If you haven’t signed up, please follow this link: bit.ly/MeetPastorKimberley
- Faith and Finances, Begins May 14: David and Shari Uyematsu are leading a new cohort of Faith and Finances. Sign up by emailing email@example.com.
- Baptism Service: Please remember that we will not be here at Stephens Middle School on 5/7! We’ll be at the Cabrillo High School Pool for baptisms. It will be an outdoor service, so please bring a hat and sunscreen.
- Tithes and Offerings: Please give online (folcov.org/give), or place a check or cash in the wooden box next to the right of the stage.
Tagged with Sunday Bulletins