Sunday Bulletin, 5-14-23
Order of Service
- Worship: Daryl Holmlund and Team
- Prayers of the People: Nayelli Casarubbias
- Welcome and Announcements: Caroline Sato
- Tithes and Offerings
- Greet Your Neighbor
- Sermon: Revelation 8:1-5, Pastor Tim Dally
- Pastoral Candidate Vote: FOL members affirmed the call of Kimberley Morrison to become our next senior pastor. Details of the transition are forthcoming.
- Family Center Picnic: Saturday, 5/20, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Come and enjoy a great time with our neighbors as we celebrate the kids and adults we've been blessed to journey with this year! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Webster Elementary Carnival: Sign up to serve at Webster's annual carnival on 5/25 from 2:30 - 5:30 pm. We need volunteers to set up (9:00 am), staff booths and games, (2:30 - 5:30 pm), or clean up (5:30 pm). If you would like to serve, please contact email@example.com
- Mentoring Mamas: 6/3, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, Schmidt home. They say a mentor is someone whose hindsight can become your foresight. Biblically we are encouraged to share wisdom with one another and through generations. Come join for panel sharing and discussion about raising children. All women are welcome! Even those without kids may have relevant insights about their childhoods that may encourage someone.
- Save the Date, 6/4: Men, join us for Faithful Fatherhood, 12:00 pm – 3:00 (Including Lunch).
- Tithes and Offerings: Please give online (folcov.org/give) or place your offering in the wooden box to the right of the stage.
Tagged with Sunday Bulletins