Sunday Bulletin, 5-21-23
Order of Service
- Worship: Clarissa Brunt and Team
- Announcements: Christina Hong,
- Men’s Ministry Update: Dillon O’Donohue
- Tithes and Offerings
- Greet Your Neighbor
- Sermon: Psalm 63:1-2, Pastor Tim Dally
- Family Sunday Tacos: Join us next Sunday for Family Sunday tacos! $5 per person suggested donation.
- Webster Elementary Carnival: Sign up to serve at Webster's annual carnival this Thursday, 5/25, from 2:30 - 5:30 pm. We need volunteers to set up (9:00 am), staff booths and games, (2:30 - 5:30 pm), or clean up (5:30 pm). If you would like to serve, contact email@example.com.
- Mentoring Mamas: 6/3, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, Schmidt home. They say a mentor is someone whose hindsight can become your foresight. Biblically we are encouraged to share wisdom with one another and through generations. Come join for panel sharing and discussion about raising children. All women are welcome! Even those without kids may have relevant insights about their childhoods that may encourage someone.
- Save the Date, 6/4: Men, join us for Faithful Fatherhood, 12:00 pm – 3:00 (Including Lunch).
- Books for Lending Library: Do you have quality books for kids and adults? Please donate them to the Family Center. Contact Cecilia for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tithes and Offerings: Please give online (folcov.org/give) or place your offering in the wooden box to the right of the stage.
Tagged with Sunday Bulletins